Focusight Offline Carton Inspection Machine for Cigarettes Packs
Printing & other Defects Inspection
Model-FS-SHARK 500-Focusight Inspection Machine
Focusight is committed to bringing modern cutting-edge technology
to its customers. One result of this commitment is the FS-SHARK-500
which is a revolution in imaging technology for defect-free print
products to the end customer with 100% accuracy. FS- SHARK-500 can
inspect all types of print defects and foil errors. The machine
neatly separates good and defective sheets into separate piles that
can be further analysed to correct the previous process.
FS-SHARK-500 eliminates costly manual labour while increasing
checking speed and process.
|Min. Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Dimensions||6680mm (L) × 2820mm (W) × 1985mm (H)|
|Max. Carton Size||480mm × 420mm|
|Min. Carton Size||90mm × 90mm|
|Paper Thickness||90 ～ 400 GSM|
|Speed Max||250m / min|
|Camera Resolution||E2V-8K (2), C4-4K, V3-4K|
Features at a glance
- Friction feeding system with vibrator
- Airguns are provided to remove dust / dust from the machine
- Suction belt under the camera to hold the cardboard firmly
- High grade cameras imported from Germany & Canada
- Camera 1: E2V 8000 PIXELs this camera is used to detect lamination,
recomputing, UV, spot UV.
- Camera 2: E2V 8000 PIXELS, this camera is used to detect EMBOSING,
FOILING and DEBOSING.
- Camera 3: 4K CHROMOSENSE PRO, this camera is used to detect all
types of printing differences, text and bar codes.
- Camera 4: REVERSE CAMERA (4K) to detect ink, moth, dust and other
defects on the back side of the carton
- High speed air & plate rejection system to separate individual
good and defectives
- Optional Automatic stacker with servo control for carton stacking
- Air Guns for cleaning of camera lenses
- Separate high-speed industrial computer panel that allows to see
the real-time images and processes
- Machine with high-end mechanical platform design and high-speed
- User-friendly interface allows easy configuration of software
- Easy model tuning during inspection
- Different tolerance levels can be adjusted to ensure that the
customer demanded critical defects are rejected.
- Detailed defect statistical report generation for records and
Q: Does the cameras have independent light sources? What type of
light source it is?
A: All camera has independent LED type light sources. The light
source is from USA, designed and assembled by our company.
Q: Does the camera lenses need to clean, if yes then how?
A: Yes, All the cameras are provided with efficient Air Jet
Cleaning system which is programmable by the operator.
Q: How often we require to calibrate the camera?
A: Once calibrated the cameras don’t require it before five years.
We can calibrate it on remote support as well if required.
Q: Does machine require any special maintenance other than for
A: No, it’s very easy, machine platform is just like folder gluer.
Q: How accurately we can control the colour variations?
A: Our machine uses a special spectral camera with separate RGB
colour channels for critical colour applications which can check up
to △E<3. This is the only one of its kind, No other company has
this kind of technology.
Q: What about Embossing and Braille height checking?
A: We cannot check the height of Braille and
Embossing. We only can check missing and mis-registration of both.
Q: How do you ensure the rejected cartons do not get damaged?
A: We have powerful air jet nozzles to actually apply push down the
rejected cartons, a positive pneumatic ejector flap is available as
an additional feature to ensure the rejected cartons are smoothly
ejected to conveyor.
Q: What about the consistency and repeatability?
A: If we talk about the consistency that is approximately 98%. For
example if we put 100 cartons, 90 cartons go to Good and 10 cartons
go to rejection, if we reefed the 90 good cartons again then 88
cartons may go to Good and 2 may go to rejection. It may be due to
those 2 cartons have a very minor acceptability of being in Good
category. Repeatability depends on the defects contrast and size.
Sometimes it maybe 95%.
Q: Can we generate a Defect report that can be downloaded to a USB
for each job?
A: Yes, we can have a summary Defect report for every job with
defect images and other details.
Q: How much jobs can be stored maximum on this system.
A: Maximum 3000 jobs can be stored in this system with defect
pictures and reports. Each computer has two 1TB hard disks. Only
one is used normally, one is backup disk.
Pictures at Glance: