40MICRON Transparent PVC Shrink Film For Printing Shrink Labels
PVC Heat Shrinkable Film which is suitable for containers of
various shapes and material, and every different forms of package.
Besides, it contains the function with moisture proof, dust-proof
to increase aesthetics of products and value of function. It is
make products more perfect, high class, valuable and attractive.
|Product Name||pvc shrink film for label printing&packing|
|Place of Origin||Wuhan, China (Mainland)|
|Type||PVC shrink film|
|TD (three TD type)||48-50%, 50-53%, ≥55%|
|Processing Type||Blow Molding|
|Good cold resistance|
|Good sealing performance|
|High gloss surface|
|High tear strength|
PVC SHRINK FILM(Polyvinyl Chloride)is the most common shrink film
type in the market now. Printing grade pvc shrink film is one kind
of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely
used in all kinds of packaging industry,such as food,beverage and
other daily use.
PVC is a high density film that shrinks at low temperature
ranges.The most commonly used shrink sleeve material for the
market.It has excellent shrinkage rates,clarity,print quality,and a
wide range of both shrink temperatures and shrink ratios.PVC also
has high impact strength for extra weather resistance.This scuff
resistant shrink sleeve material has the lowest cost.
2. Equipment & Process
1) High clarity.
2) Excellent shrinkage control.
3) Very good lay-flat properties.
4) Excellent product presentation.
5) Low heat required during packing.
6) Good shrinking using small or big heat tunnel.
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands.
2) For wrap around, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink on
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging.
4) Custom made available for PVC Bag, PVC Roll, PVC Sheet & PVC
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer
container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to
protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should
be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with
temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down
the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film
within 3 months while they are at perfect