High Quality UV Resistant Agriculture Grass Bale Plastic Silage
1. About Us
We are the professional manufacturer specializing in LLDPE silage film since 20012.
We have 3 production lines ,which make sure 250 tons per month.
Our products have passed SGS certificate.
We have established a mutually longterm business relationship with
customers from Japan, US, New Zealand, Australia, Finland, Norway
and so on.
2.Features of Silage film
1) High tack plus high puncture and tear resistance
2) High load retention (for bale integrity)
3) Guaranteed to withstand the harshest climates
4) Made to International Quality Standards for extreme conditions
5) More bales per roll. Greater wrapping efficiency
6) Provides an airtight and weatherproof shield
7) 12 month guarantee against UV degradation
8) Stretch level at approximately 300%
9) Good thickness distribution in the film at 25 microns optimum
3. Silage film Instructions
1)Do not overstretch the film,ensure the maximum stretch rate of
70% is not exceeded.
2)Apply a minimum of 4 layers at 50% overlap
3)Inspect the bales regularly and repair any holes or other damage
immediately with an approved repair tape.
4) Store wrapped bales on ends only
5) Do not roll the wrapped bales as damage may occur
6)Ensure no chemicals come into contact with the films as this will
cause premature breakdown
7)Use only approved baling twine.
8) Prevent roll damage as this will cause the film to break when
9) Keep livestock away from wrapped bales
10)Store bales clear of vegetation that can damage the film
11) Inspect and repair any damage caused by rodents or other
12)Store unused film in a cool,dark and dry area.
13This film will last for a minimum period of 12 months from time
of wrapping when used in accordance with the bove instructions.
14)Take care handling this product as the weight exceeds 20kgs.
4. Silage film data sheet
|Outdoor Storage Period||2 YEARS|
5. We guarantee :
1) 12 months guarantee on the bale.
2) No recycled raw materials are used.
3) Minimum of 1500 metres per roll.
4) Silage film is at least 25 microns thick.
5) Silage film comes on a light cardboard core wrapped in a plastic bag.
6) Any queries will be handled in a speedy and efficient manner.