Accurate Dimension Carbide Cutting Inserts For Stainless Steel Cast
Carbide Cutting Inserts Introduction
1. Made in 100% virgin carbide powder, excellent wear resistance
2. High performance CVD/PVD coating, with super hard and smooth
3. Performed 200% inspection, under ISO9001:2008 quality system
4. Professional chip-breaker design, provides perfect cutting
5. Precise dimension, high accuracy;
6. Super long and consistent tool life;
Carbide Cutting Inserts Feature:
1. Up to 30% higher productivity and profitability. Achieve higher
metal removal rates.
2. Coated surface enable to get longer tool life.
3. Good abrasion resistance and toughness
4. Versatility: because our products are reliable to be used in
most applications to cut Cast iron, stainless steel, steel and
super hard materials, work-pieces can be quickly and easily changed
without swapping cutters, improve efficiency and much more
|Name:||Carbide Cutting Inserts||Material:||Carbide Powder|
|Shape:||Special Shape||Applicable Tool:||Lathe Machine|
|Advantage:||Good Surface Finish||Coated:||PVD|
Carbide Cutting Inserts Applications
Solid Carbide Inserts is used for cutting wood, metal, or other
Can be hand-operated or power-driven.
Our carbide inserts have used in surface processing of cast irons,
colored metal and alloys, as well as nonmetal materials for hard
metal, carbide rough turn, rough planning, and precision milling.
|Quick Response||Inquiry will be replied within 4 hours.|
|High Quality||Well-trained workers and more than 18 years’ experience.|
|Competitive Price||Directly from factory to save your money.|
|Short Lead Time||Being efficient: 3-7 days for samples and 10-30 days for quantity
|Flexibility||Small orders are acceptable for quick delivery and to help you
reduce stock cost.|
|OEM/ODM||Custom fabrication according to your drawings, samples or designs.|