4fiber 4core 4fo ST LC FC SC CPRI RRU FTTA Army Field Optical Fiber
Patch Cord Amored Non-armored
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable is also known as fiber optic jumper or
fiber optic patch cord.
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable is important of optical network.
- They have same or different connectors which are installed on the
end of fiber optic cable.
- Fiber optic patch cables are used in two major application areas:
computer work station to outlet and patch panels or optical cross
connect distribution center.
- The Fiber Optic Patch Cord series comes with a comprehensive
collection of lengths and connectors to fulfill your demand for the
- CPRI fiber patch cable for the new generation wireless base
stations (WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/WiMax/GSM). Such products can be meet the FTTA(fiber to the top of the tower)
program requirements for outdoor environment conditions and adverse
- Especially in the 3G, 4G, 5G and WiMax base stations and
fiber-optic distributed zoom technology.
- CPRI fiber patch cable are rapidly becoming the standard
- KOCENT OPTEC LIMITED provides OEM and ODM service for all types of fiber optic patch
Special in army field outdoor field operations fiber optic patch cord such as ODVA patch cord, NSN patch cord, PDLC patch cord, DLC
patch cord, ODC patch cord, RRU patch cord, TPU patch cord, CPRI
patch cord, Optitap patch cord, Mini SC patch cord, and OM3, OM4
- We supply all kinds of field operations fiber optic patch cord
with different types of water-proof connector, use for Telecom 3G,
4G, 5G, LTE, BBU, RRU, RRH base station.
- With completed of production equipment and closed of QC process,
we supply Telecom standard of goods to our customer.
- Easily add/install jumper cables for a future expansion
- Factory-assembled cables for a fast on-site installation
- Flexibility with small bending radius and excellent cable routing
- Equipped with customer specific power and fiber-optic connectors
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
- Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant
- The mechanical characteristics of jacket meet the requirements of
- Soft, flexible, water blocked, UV resistant, easy to lay and
splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
- Meet various requirements of market and clients
- Connector End 1: ST
- Connector End 2:
Optional: LC, FC, SC, ST, E2000, ....
Optional: TPU, PE
- Outer Diamerter:
Optional: 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm
- Inner Diameter:
Optional: 0.9mm, 0.6mm
- Fanout part:
Optional: 3.0mm non-armored, 2.0mm non-armored
- Color: Black
- Length: 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m , 40m, 50m, 60m, 70m, 80m, 90m, 100m,
150m, 200m, 300m, 500m, ...
1- Fiber-to-the-Antenna (FTTA)
Latest and next-generation mobile communication systems(GSM, UMTS,
CMDA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, LTE,etc.) deploy fiber-optic feeders to
link the base station with the remote unit at the antenna mast.
2- Automation and industrial cabling
provides highest reliability and operating safety. The ruggedized
design provides highest mechanical and thermal robustness which
keeps the data lines alive even in case of
shock, strongest vibration, or accidental misuse.
3- Surveillance systems
Security camera manufacturers choose ODC connectors for its compact
size and robust design. ODC assemblies are easy to install even in
areas difficult to access and provide highest installation safety.
4- Naval and ship building
The high corrosion resistance convinced both naval and civil ship
builders to use ODC assemblies for on-board communication systems.
The nickel plated connectors withstand humid and salty environments
and guarantee life times of 20 years and beyond.
offers a range of mobile cabling systems and ODC assemblies for
temporary cable installations
required for the broadcasting of sport events, car racing, etc.and
for temporary connections in case of natural hazards.
|Fiber mode||Single mode 9/125, Multi-mode 62.5/125, OM2 50/125um, OM3 50/125,
OM4 50/125, OM5 50/125|
|Operating wavelength||850nm,1310nm, 1550nm|
|Test wavelength||850nm,1310nm, 1550nm|
|Fiber length||1m,2m.. Any length optional|
|Length and tolerance||10cm|
CPRI Patch Cord Constructions:
7.0mm Non-armored Field Cable Construction:
7.0mm Armored Field Cable Construction:
|Parameters||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies|
|Connector||Side A: SC with armored|
|Side B: LC, SC, ST, FC, MPO/MTP, ODVA connector, DLC(duplex LC),
NSN, Ericson, Huawei, ...|
G.657A (A1, A2, B3, ...)
|Exchange ability||≤ 0.2dB|
|Cable Assemblies||Pigtail/ Simplex/ Duplex/ Fan-out Patch cord/ Branch out patch cord|
|Operating Temperature||-14℃~+ 85℃|
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as
cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our
OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
- International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc
- Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc
- By sea