Automotive CNC Machining Services / Black Plastic Prototype Service
1. Semiconductor manufacturing
Plastics are used extensively throughout the semiconductor
industry, especially where high-temperature processing is required
. Plastics are dimensionally stable at high and low temperatures,
provide clean &contaminant-free surfaces, and are not affected
by harsh chemicals,strong acids, or solvents .New plastics continue
to replace metal parts for wafer handling, bearing surfaces ,
processing vessels, parts carriers, and IC test equipment sockets
Every day, plastics are involved in critical surgeries, life-saving
efforts, and routine medical procedures. Plastic materials can be
sterilized hundreds of times without degradation. Lightweight
plastics are used to form replacement joints, non-surgical
supports, and therapy equipment. Clear plastics provide visibility
for transfusions, surgeries, and diagnostic equipment of all kinds.
And plastics can be machined, molded, or formed into almost any
3. Food processing
Whenever food is being packaged or prepared, clean and sterilizable
surfaces and vessels are critical. Plastics play a key role in
mixing, cooking, packaging and transportation of all types of food.
Plastics can be heated or cooled repeatedly without affecting food
taste or appearance. Food preparation equipment made with plastics
can be frequently disinfected and sterilized without fear of
degradation. Bearing or load surfaces made from plastics will not
introduce dangerous shavings and require no lubrication.
The automotive industry is always searching for higher strength
materials that are lightweight and easy to fabricate. Plastics can
provide cost- effective solutions to many difficult automotive
applications. Some of the newer high-performance plastics can
withstand the high temperatures of engine compartments and maintain
excellent resistance to combustion products and solvents. Composite
materials are strong, wear-resistant, and can handle high loads and
impact. Some plastics can be metal-plated for decorative components
where appearance is a premium.
Plastic components play a large role in the scientific
instrumentation industry .Transparents parts play
a large role in instrumentation. Connecticut Plastics can polish
all the clear plastics for visual work.
Basic info :
|Item Name||Customized CNC Machining Plastic Rapid Prototype For Widely Used
1. Quick turnaround on prototype.
2. Vast rapid prototyping engineering experience.
3. Highly skilled for manufacturing process.
4. Strict quality Control System.
5. Delivery in time and competitive price.
1. Project Development (ODM&OEM project) for Industrial Design,
ME and Hardware Design, Tooling process and Mass production.
2. Magnesium- Alloy & Aluminum-Alloy part manufacturing
3. Tooling process (Plastic mould, Stamp-Die, Die-Casting and Sand
4. Metal machining part manufacturing
5. Rapid Prototyping
6. Low volume production by CNC and Fast-mould etc.
|Preferred Formats||Pro/E, Solidworks, *.dwg, *.igs, *.stp, *.stl, *.x-t etc.|
|Surface treatments||Paint, Polish, High glossy, Chrome, Gun-plating, Silkscreen,
Anodizing,Paint, Polish, High glossy, Chrome, Gun-plating,
Plastic: PA6+GF30, PA66+GF30, ABS, PC, PP, PMMA, PE, POM, Nylon,
Rubber and Soft etc.
Metal: Aluminum-Alloy, steel, Stainless-steel and Carbon steel etc.
1. Consumer electronics: Air conditioner, Television, calculators,
GPS, DVD player and MP3 etc.
2. Medical devices: B Ultrasound scanner case, Ultrasonic
diagnostic imaging care, and etc.
3. Auto parts: Automobile parts, dashboard, car lamp, bar, car
door, motorcycle, scooter, etc.
4. Household appliance: Cooker, air conditioner, TV, fan, shower,
fridge, coffee machine ,etc
OEM and ODM are welcome!