Stainless Steel Reamers assorted size Manual use used for root
|Model Size||#15-40 , #45-80|
|Usage||Good instruments used for expand and smooth canal|
|Advantage||Best instruments for smooth the canal|
1. Import dental class raw materials from Korea
2. Silicone pad fixed length when root canal treatment
3. Each file has a corresponding ISO international common model
4 cross-section of the circular design, cutting ability test
5. With excellent cross section design , can make root canal wall
6. Handle has a clear cross-sectional shape and type of logo
7. Silicone pad handle can be applied to 130 ℃ high temperature
8. Different types of packaging to meet the needs of different
1. Preparation of the root canal wall.
2. Open the pulp.
3. Search and locate the root canal.
1. Only dentists can use
2. Before use, make sure to disinfect.
3. According to the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave
and ensure sterilization is completed before use.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow
the general approach.
3. Before use, make sure that there is no deformation, scratches
and cracks in the instrument outside the dental cavity.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or
twist. Therefore, we must avoid using unreasonable angles and
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In
addition, wear protective masks to prevent inhalation of dust.
6. Wear rubber dam, so as to avoid accidental swallow and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the
applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash it with a medical detergent and a brush, and
then wash away any foreign material such as bodily fluids and body
12. When using the ultrasonic cleaning machine, please place the
product on the bracket, in order to avoid deterioration of working
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing your
fingers because the fingers have sharp parts.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight stored.
Keep liquid. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage the packaging materials, do not do pinhole.
3. Do not put under the germicidal lamp, in order to avoid
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize the product by autoclaving according to established
methods and terms.
Place the product in a sterilization pack or foil, place it on a
sterilizing tray, or refer to the following terminology file for
(1) Temperature: 121 ℃ Celsius time: more than 20 minutes
(2) Temperature: 126 degrees Celsius Time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use autoclaves heated to over 200 degrees Celsius,
including the drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, completely remove foreign material
and sterilize it.
4. On the use of medical cleaning agents, in strict accordance with
the manufacturer's instructions.
5. If the product is damaged or degraded, discard the product
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#15-40, #45-80)
OEM is available
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Strong and stable instruments for searching root canal ,smooth the
Enhanced safety – infection control made simple
TÜV-certified Quality Management