Dedicated Hosting - Hosting at various datacenters in Europe, Middle-East, USA and
These Dedicated Hosting packages provide you with the opportunity
to obtain and control a server or network equipment that is
connected to a high-speed Internet port, installed in a specially
equipped data center, without the purchase and installation of your
Host your e-commerce websites, with thousands of products. Give
your customers an online store with pages that load quickly, and no
No limits in terms of how you develop and host your applications.
You manage all of the technical aspects of your server, and can
benefit from a number of options, such as peak load absorption via
a Public Cloud instance.
Deploy a network of websites hosted on one or more physical
servers. Manage your websites easily in a way that works best for
you, on an infrastructure suited to your projects.
Server hosting refers to the network information of hosting your
server and related equipment to a complete computer room,
high-quality network environment, rich bandwidth resources and
operational experience, and real-time monitoring of users' networks
and devices in order to improve the access speed of the website. In
the center, the system can achieve safe, reliable, stable and
efficient operation. The hosted server is maintained by the
customer himself or remotely by another authorized person. That is,
the user purchases the server device and places it in the IDC room
of the local telecommunications, Netcom or other ISP operators.
Server hosting, also known as hosting, removes the limitations of
virtual hosts from hardware and software resources, provides
high-performance processing capabilities, and effectively reduces
maintenance costs, equipment room investment, and line leases. The
customer has ownership and configuration rights to the device and
can request sufficient space for expansion.
1. Offline server management: Managed servers provide maximum value
through cost effectiveness. By maintaining the offline server of
the website, enterprise users can concentrate on their own
corporate strategy and hand over the management of the server to
2. Software upgrades and patches: Managed servers typically include
automatic patching and upgrades to critical software. If you are
using an unmanaged server, you will have to do it yourself.
3. Resource Monitoring: Most managed network providers use resource
monitoring as part of their service. This will help ensure that you
can understand as much as you can about any problems that occur, or
upgrade your hardware when needed.
- Wide range of pre-tested Supermicro servers ready for service at
Europe, Middle East, USA and Asia regions.
- Rock-solid, 100% guaranteed Internet bandwidth of either 100, 1000
or 10000Mb/s ports.
- All network equipment provided by Cisco.
- 24/7 Live Answer (no wait time) technical phone-based support.
- Cisco network and security equipment Dedicated Hosting.
- Free upgrades of patches, hot-fixes, and service packs.
- Highest level of security.
- Free repair and maintenance of hosted hardware.
- Free bandwidth utilization reports.
- Full equipment remote control via IPMI v2.0
- Remote power management port via APC PDU.
- Fully customizable, upgradeable and configurable to your specific
- Free automated monitoring (Ping, Service, System, Processes) of
your server 24x7, including reboots and normal maintenance of
hardware and software.
- Safe and secure environment - Dedicated server rooms have no public