Professional Adjustable Flat Iron Tourmaline Ceramic Hair
Straightening Tools for All Hair Types
【 ONLY ONE STEP 】professional hair straightening with directional
switch new design, only one step to rotate clockwise to desired
salon high heat. The Revolutionary One Step straightener and Styler
gives you ultra-smooth silky hair with the touch of a button.
【 LESS TIME 】 best flat iron with MTC, a new heating standard for
hair appliance. This flat iron curler heats quickly in 15s, Save
Energy, More Durable, Lasts Longer, significantly reduces overall
straightening, hair styling time compared to conventional hair
【NO SNAGGING & NO TUGGING】360°swivel long cord flat iron for
women with floating plates ,balanced heat plates that move when you
do. The floating plates with curved edges continuously adjust the
angle to avoid snagging your hair to give you more control while
【 BEST CHOICE FOR TRAVELING 】travel hair straightener and curler 2
in 1 with worldwide dual voltage (110-240AC) and auto shut off. The
package included: Heat Resistant Glove, flat iron bag, salon comb
and 2 salon hair clips. air styler travel set is your best choice.
【 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 】we have strongly confidence on our
products. Every Furiden product includes a 6-month, worry-free
Guarantee. If you have any problem or suggestion, please contact us
freely, we will provide friendly support for you in 24 hr.
1. Plug in iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
3. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as
possible without burning yourself.
4. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair
rests between them.
5. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
6. Run the straightener over the section several times until it is
7. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new
section of hair.
1. Plug in your iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Split your hair into sections. Even if you have thin hair, you'll get better results if you work
with small sections of hair.
3. Start curling. Grab the piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick brush
through to remove any remaining tangles. Clamp the flat iron around
the hair and give it a half turn so that your hair is in a U-shape.
Hold the flat iron in this position as you move it down the hair
shaft, right to the ends.
4. Loosen your curls (optional). If you want your hair to look softer and looser, run your fingers
through the curls a few times. The curls will pull down and loosen
up as you do so.
|Product type||Professional Hair Straightener 2 in 1 Ceramic Flat Iron|
|Temperature setting||250-450°F adjustable|
|Color||Gold and grey or other colors are avaliable|
|Product size||1 inch|
|Plate material||ceramic coating|
|Power cord||360degree swivel cord|