9'6"x31"x4" Fiberglass + EPS Surfing Paddle Board 275LB SL1081
How to Launch a SUP From the Shore
To launch your paddle board:
- Wade into knee-deep water: So that the fins on your SUP don’t get damaged, carry your board
out into about knee-deep water before you set it down. This should
be deep enough to keep most fins from hitting the bottom.
- Start on your knees: Hold the board by the edges and work your way onto the board in a
kneeling position, just behind the center of the board (you can
quickly find the center by locating the carry handle).
- Or, lie down: If you’re uneasy about starting in a kneeling position on your
board, you can begin by lying down in the prone position and using
your hands to paddle out, like a surfer. Stow your paddle by
putting the blade under your chest with the power face against the
board so that the shaft points diagonally up and toward the nose of
- Use your paddle: When getting into a kneeling position, lay your paddle across your
board so the blade touches the water. This can help stabilize the
- Move away from obstacles: Whether you’re lying down or kneeling, paddle out so you’re away
from obstacles and in water that’s deep enough that you won’t hit
anything if you fall in. If you are lying down, now work your way
to your knees.
|Name||9'6" Fiberglass Surfing Paddle Board SL1081|
|Major Mateerial||Fiberglass + EPS|
|Ideal user weight||275LB|
1. The best pre-sale service and after-sale service, normally, all
emails will be replied within 10 hours.
2. We keeping sending pics to show you the your paddle position, in
production , the package and the shipping information.
3. Logo printing: according to customers' requirment.
4. Color design: Different color are available.
5. OEM design: mould charge will be returned after 3000pcs.
6. Paddle range: kayak paddle, sup paddle, stand up paddle, stand
up board paddle,canoe paddle surf paddle,paddle kayak, carbon kayak
paddle, rafting paddle,sup surf paddle,fibergalss kayak paddle,kids
1. Could you provide sample? How long will it take to make a
Yes, we could make samples as your request, and we hope you could
afford the sample cost and shipping cost.
Once you place bulk order from us, we will return these charges in
your bulk order.
It will take 7-10 working days to finish a sample.
2. Could you print our logo on SUP?
Yes, we could print customized logo.
3. Is the price of spare part included?
No, the price only include board and standard accessories, for
repairing kit(1pcs), carrying bag (1pcs), Hand pump (1pcs) and
4. Is freight collect or pre-paid for sample?
Delivery cost is paid by buyer. You could choose freight collected
if you have your own account.
If not, we will arrange the shipment and prepay it. We have special
channels and will try to help you
lower this cost.
5. What’s the MOQ for SUP?
Our MOQ is 50pcs.
6. Are you a factory or trade company?
We are manufacturer and export boards directly to you.