Warehouse Racking Shelves Radio Shuttle Storage System Stable To 12
Radio Shuttle Racking Storage System Characteristics:
- Shuttle rack system is the safest system among all the storage
- Less forklifts can be purchased and less workers & forklift
drivers can be employed as it is unnecessary for forklifts to go
through each lane.
- It is still stable when it reaches 12 meters high or even higher
if the forklift lifting height and warehouse height permit.
- Goods can be loaded and offloaded by both ways, first in first
out (FIFO) and first in last out (FILO), depending on different
Drive in Rack Characteristics:
- The system isn’t expensive when only referring to the racking
cost. However, total cost is another story.
- Strict operating instructions should be followed by the forklift
drivers. No impact should be occurred to the racking and goods when
the forklifts drive into each lane. No collision between rack and
pallet is allowed to avoid any accident.
- Compared with the shuttle rack system, the quantities of the
forklifts, forklift drivers will be doubled as the forklifts should
go through each lane.
- Goods can be loaded and offloaded via. First in last out solution
Radio Shuttle Racking:
1.Q: Are you manufacture or trading company?
T: We are one of the earliest manufacturer specializing in
designing, manufacturing the automated storage system and normal
racking system, including the stacker crane, lift, master shuttle,
shuttle, pallet racking, drive in rack, push back rack, mezzanine
rack, cantilever rack, flow rack, carton flow rack and light,
medium duty racking.
2.Q: Where is your factory? Can I visit?
T: Our factory is located in Nanjing of China, No.111, Hou Jiao
Road, Science Park, Jiangning District, Nanjing, China 211122.
We sincerely welcome you to visit our factory!
3.Q: What is your delivery time?
T: Delivery time depends on the project design and volume.
Normally, we are able to provide the goods within 20 or 25 days
upon receipt the deposit.
4,Q: What is your term of payment?
T: Payment terms: 30% deposit, balance against the copy of BL. L/C
at sight is also acceptable based on the different projects.