1. Introduction of Silage Film
Silage film is a kind of agricultural plastic film which could help
to reserve nutrients of forage, maize, cereals and vegetables and
protect plants from molding. It can keep the moisture of the plants
from evaporation and then promote fermentation to raise nutrients
and even enhance tastefulness of the silage to the animals. It can
reduce the waste of forage and eliminate unstable supply due to
inappropriate storage and influence of bad weather. Silage film
acts as sealed capsule since it keeps the forage under an optimum
humidity condition to facilitate controlled anaerobic fermentation.
Silage film as the most advanced silage packing material, has been
widely used in European, American, pacific and northeast Asian
countries. Our silage film is 100% virgin imported LLDPE and LLDPE
based products, with scientific formula, fabricating with imported
3-layer co-extruding blowing machine.
The forage quality in a silage bale depends considerably on the
quality of the wrapping film. Our silage film is in stable
high-quality and can be customized to meet all customers'
requirements. Our silage film combines excellent tear-resistance,
puncture-resistance, UV-resistance, low oxygen permeability and
best self-adhesive performance for optimal protection and storage
of the nutrients.
2. Advantages of Silage Films
1) Enhances the nutrition of forage and inhibits undesirable
2) High resistance against moisture penetration and oxygen
3) No investment in storage tank or warehouse for forage.
4) Less risk of diseases from accidental ingestion of mouldy silage
5) Greater wrapping efficiency, more bales per roll.
6) High level of UV resistance prevents film aging.
7) Excellent tensile property and elasticity.
8) Optimal puncture resistance and tear resistance.
9) Easy storing, feeding, transportation and sale.
10) Can be recycled.
3. Features of silage films:
1) 3-layer co-extruded blown film.
2) 100% virgin Polyethylene.
3) Excellent wrapping performance, elongation and self
4) Excellent puncture resistance, tear resistance, UV resistance.
5) Low oxygen permeability.
6) Constant coloring.
7) Environmental friendly.
8) Customized with specified quality standards.
4. Mechanical Properties:
|Water Vapor Transmission Rate||3.44g/(m2.24h)|
5. Specifications of Silage Wrap Film:
|Color||(Opaque) White, Green, Orange, Black|
|Cores||Paper cores or PVC cores|
|Cores Inner Size||3"/76mm|
|Package||1 PE bag/Roll, outside individual color carton, then stacked on
|Viscous Characteristics||Single side adhesive or double sides adhesive, high viscosity.|
6. Why choose us?
1) We’re factory, manufacturing and supplying products directly
with best price.
2) Imported German machine with high quality and high production
3) 3-layers co-extruding film with high quality, can meet
customers’ further requests.
4) High quality LLDPE original material.
5) Experienced factory workers, can handle various production
6) Professional,patient,active sales team, with excellent customer