Dye Mek Based Ink / Willett Ink Small Character Expiry Date
Small character ink is widely used in all kinds of field with full
It's widely used in food, beverages, chemicals, building materials,
pharmaceuticals, plastics and other industries. Our small character
ink can be divided into several types, such as domino ink, Videojet
ink, Willett ink, Imaje ink, Hitachi ink, Linx ink, Citronix ink.
Small characters ink is mainly composed by acetone, methyl ethyl
ketone, methanol, ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol
1. Physical state: liquid
2. Color: black, white, yellow, red, blue, and so on.
3. Boiling point: the lowest known value: 77 ℃; weighted average:
4. Solubility: soluble in the following materials: hot water,
methanol, diethyl ether; n-octanol and acetone soluble in the
following materials: cold water
5. Flash point: -6 ℃
6. Volatility (w / w): 76%
7. VOC Volatility (w / w): 76%
Product Storage and Treatment
1. At indoor temperature (15-25 ° C),the shelf life of the ink is 2
2. The inks are volatile inflammable and explosive dangerous goods.
To ensure the safty, the container must be sealed and stored in a
ventilated place, be away from the source of fire, smoking, and
prevent static electricity.
|Ink||600, 601, 630||1L/bottle|
|Solvent||401, 701, 730||1L/bottle|
|High adhesion ink||012, 402||1L/bottle|
|Ketone Large character||801, 815||1L/5L/5Gallon|
|Water base Large character||020||1L/5L/5Gallon|
|Alcohol Large character||201-0001-644||1L/5L/5Gallon|
1. The product is flammable liquid, the steam of it is flammable
and harmful. Keep it away from sources of flame, heat and
2. This product is a stimulant and central nervous system
inhibitor: please avoid taking in breath of the steam and avoid
contact with eyes and skin. It's lethal to swallow the ink
cartridge. In case of inhalation, transfer the patient to a place
with fresh air. If the ink splash into eyes, please wash with
plenty water. If it get in touch with the skin, wash the skin with
water and mild soap. In case of emergency, please consult your
doctor in time.
3. Read the MSDS before using this product.
Food industry, electronics industry, cosmetics, wire and cable
industry, ceramic industry, pipe industry, energy saving lamp
industry (general usage), auto parts industry, plastic industry,
Product photo :