Gloss Protective 5 Mil PET Laminating Film Roll 1080 MM x 100 M
Laminating film is a kind of sheet material which is made up of the
high-quality transparent PETmaterial, spreaded the adhesive EVA in its single side by specially processed.
Laminating Roll Film in a variety of lengths, thickness and core
size. When you have a lot of laminating to do, consider using a roll
laminator. These are commonly seen in schools and print shops. Roll
lamination is great when you have large documents or posters. Most
roll laminators use two separate rolls of lamination film for
laminating the top and bottom of the product. Once laminated,
simply cut your documents to size.
|Paper Core||1"(25.4mm) ,58mm,or 3"(76mm)|
|Length||50-1500m (any length as customers' requirements)|
|Width||100-1230mm (any width as customers' requirements)|
|Packing||Oppbag+Carton / Oppbag +Box+Carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
Laminating Film is extensively used on protecting and sealing of ID
cards, licenses, passes, posters, business cards, menus, photos,
pictures, documents and other card materials.
Waterproof, preventing alteration, preventing destructive insect,
bearing rot. After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and
sticky strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
5. Note Points:
1. Don't place this product near the heat source, like heater,
2. This product is prohibited near the source of the fire.
3. This product should be placed in the dry, clean place, and avoid
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.