Waterproof 24W 4.3 inch Round LED Vehicle Work Lights For Trucks
SUV Offroad 4WD
3W*8pcs Epistar LEDs
-40°C to +60°C
1.4A @ 12V; 0.7A @ 24V
1. Wide operating voltage range: It can apply to different types of
trucks, cars, and other vehicles.
2. The appearance of fine craft and easy to install brackets.
3. Different sizes to choose from installed in different locations.
4. Light perception: A softer light to prevent glare.
5. With a lifespan of over 30,000 hours LEDs far outlast any other
form of lighting.
6. Aluminum alloy die casting housing, shock-proof and waterproof.
7. Waterproof and anti-corrosion: It can in the rain or harsh
1. Off-Road vehicles: 4×4, ATVs, SUV, UTV, truck, Fork lift,
trains, boat, bus, and tanks
2. Engineering vehicles: Excavator, dozer, road roller, bulldozer,
crane, harvesters and mining truck etc.
1. Highest standard: we receive IP67, CE, ROHS certificate.
2. Waterproof test process before delivery.
3. We offer 12 months warranty if any products have quality
4. We offer OEM and ODM customized service.
1.Can I run my TOTRON light with a 14 volt A/C signal?
No. The TOTRON lights were designed for voltage. Lights operated at
14 volt A/C may not be damaged, but could flicker or appear dim.
2.Can I run my TOTRON light in an A/C wall outlet?
No! TOTRON lights are designed for voltage. Connection to an A/C
wall outlet will very likely permanently damage the light.
3.I connected my light to my car and it doesn’t work. Now what?
Several items could be preventing the lights from properly working.
The below items can help in troubleshooting.Try connecting the
wires of the lights directly to a fully charged car battery. If the
light works then there is a problem between the battery connection
and the light. Potential problems include a faulty switch, faulty
relay, insufficient thickness wire, and improper grounding.
4.How long are these lights built to last?
While our lights still come with a warranty, they are built to last
30,000 hours of use.
5.What is the difference between the Spot and flood light patterns?
The Flood configuration has an optic system that projects the light
at a shorter distance but in a wider pattern for greater coverage,
whereas the our Spot configuration utilizes an optic system that
controls the light much like rifling on a gun and allows the beam
of light to stay focused and project further. This optic doesn’t
have very much coverage close by the light like the Flood pattern.
For optimum light superiority, use both the Flood and Spot in
combination or each can be used separately to create the desired
light intensity required.
6.How long do LED light bars last?
With a lifespan of over 30,000 hours LEDs far outlast any other
form of lighting. You could run a LED light for more than 3 years
continuously before you would expect to see any LEDs failing. If
you used them for 8 hours a day, every day of the year, they would
last over 10 years.
7.Which LEDs are in your lights?
We use USA Imported LED and Taiwan Epistar LED. Imported is a
multi-national manufacturer of LED lights with manufacturing
facilities in the USA and China. Epistar is a professional
manufacturer in Taiwan and it’s very famous world wide.
8.Are your lights waterproof?
Yes, ip68 new 27w car led tuning light led work light, all our
lights have an Ingress Protection Rating of IP67 or IP68, which
means they are totally sealed to dust and submersible to 1 meter or
beyond. All lights come supplied with weatherproof connectors.
9.How do I become a dealer for your products?
We welcome inquiries from all dealers, simply use the Dealer
Inquiry form and we will contact you as soon as possible.Or you can
send email to sales @totron.com for more information.
10,Where do these ship from?
Our warehouse is in Guangdong,China, all products ship from there.