Depth Of Nitration Case:
0.5mm - 0.8mm
Hardness Of Nitration:
Linearity Of The Screw:
Planetary Roller Extruder
Low Temperature Forming Planetary Extruder For PVC Sheet , 9Cr18MoV
It is very suitable for PVC material’s processing and production.
Planetary Extruder overcomes the liminations of single screw and
twin screw extruders,has many outstanding advantages.
Due to the developing of the design and manufacturer,Planetary
Extruder can gain the better performance, Accommodate more
applications,and reduce the cost of equipment and products. Thereby
obtains better economy.
1. Materials: 38CrMoAIA, 9Cr18MoV
3. Depth of nitration case:0.5-0.8mm
4. Hardness of nitration: 950-1020HV
5. Fragility of nitration: Less than grade 1
6. Roughness of the surface:Ra 0.4um
7. Linearity of the screw:0.015mm
8. Chromium-plating layer thickness:0.03-0.08mm
9. The surface hard chromium plating hardness after
10. Guarantee: Common Nitrided: approx 2 years Bimetallic : much
longer life time
1) The "PRE", a series of planetary roller extruders, experiences
rolling and extrusion in configuration that a planetary screw is
inter-engaged at a centerof a main SCREW and BARREL which are
screwed in a shape of helical gear at 45 degree.
2) The planetary screw revolves and rotates on its axis, in order
to employ various resin.
3) The extruder is special and applied to various product and mass
4) In special, because the extruder supplies the rolling and
extrusion through space of the inter-engagement, it may plasticize
the resin at a low temperature.
5) Through the inter-meshing action of the toothed planetary roller
system just one single revolution of the main spindle suffices to
roll out the plasticmelt as many as 1, 100 times, ensuring optimum
plastification, homogenization and dispersion.
6) The "PRE" is a low-temperature forming extruder which may
produce produces without any change of properties owing to its
low-temperatureforming and homogenizing.
7) Combined rolling and extruding action: Through the inter-meshing
action of the toothed planetary roller system just one single
revolution of the mainspindle suffices to roll out the plastic melt
as many as 1, 100 times, ensuring optimum plastification,
homogenization and dispersion.
8) Compared with other extruder designs, this system increases the
contact surface of the melt by up to five times.
9) Low-cost formulation: The optimum heat-exchanging effect created
by the large contact surfaces of the planetary roller system in
conjunction withshort residence time of the melt helps to achieve a
considerable reduction in formulation costs. Costly stabilizers and
lubricants are reduced to a minimum.
10) Self-cleaning feature: Since all toothed components of the
machine constantly inter-mesh, no residual material is left in the
machine when changing over from one formulation to another. The
system is change-over from one color to another, results in no more
than 5kg of scrap.
Planetary Extruder Mainly used in the production below:
1. Rigid PVC sheet calender line
2. PVC Card calender line
3. Soft PVC film calender line
4. PVC pelletizing line
5. Cables coating
(1). Planetary roller section: main screw 1 pc; planetary roller 10
plate 1 pc, gear tooth sleeve; And this section is jacket-designed,
can get through by heating oil; The main screw is core-drilled,
oil; And the head of machine is cooled down by water;
(2). Section of material feeding, jacket-designed, water cooling.
(3). Feeding motor power: 2.2 KW;
(4). Hard-toothed gear box, Chinese famous brand;
(5). Inverter motor, AC, 160 KW;
(6). Stainless steel hopper, capacity of 1000kg;
(7). Metal detector( brand of S + S) is equipped on the top of the
(8). Rotating speed of main screw: 0 – 60 rpm, speed is adjustable;
1) Better performance
2) Long usage life
3) Good production stability
4) Reasonable design
5) High precision mold
6) Adopts AC frequency conversion technology
7) Uses imported electric components
8) Product characteristics: a) Good foam b) Smooth surface c)
Antibacterial d) Wearable e) Antistatic f) Insulate
9) Widely used for agriculture and industry
10) Large marketing potential
Delivery time is 90 days upon receipt of the advance payment. The
customer will give the supplier 7 days' advance notice regarding
the goods for delivery. Upon receipt of the request for delivery,
the supplier will arrange for delivery through a carrier, the costs
of which shall be FOB Shanghai. Shipment will be made from Shanghai
China to the customer specified seaport.
Installation and commission
(1) Up to date commissioning has been made before shipment
(2) Overseas Commissioning and charges:
0ne or two technicians will be sent to the customer for
Customers pay the charge of our technicians.
1) Round-trip Airplane Ticket
2) Charges of transportation, accommodation and communication
3) The allowance of the technicians is USD80 per day for one
4) An interpreter is needed.
5) Charges for applying the visa.
Warranty and After sales service
Six months guarantee electrical parts, mechanism for 12 months;
While the machine is broken during the production, the seller must
give response to the problem at once.
In case of quality discrepancy, claim should be filed by the
customer within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at port of
destination, while for quantity discrepancy; claim should be filed
customer within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at port of
destination, both claim to be accompanied with the report issued by
third party(e.g. SGS,ITS).
The supplier shall not be held responsible for failure or delay in
delivery of the entire lot or a portion of the goods under this
sales contract in consequence of any force Majeure incidents which
might occur. Force Majeure as referred to in this contract means
unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable objective conditions
that cause of delay beyond the reasonable control of the supplier,
including but not limited to strikes, lockouts, riots, sabotage,
act of war or destruction of essential equipment by fire,
explosion, storm, flood or delay caused by failure of power
supplies or transport facilities. Any event of force majuere should
be confirmed by the Chamber of Commerce of the country where the
event has occurred.