Compute Control Tensile Strength Test Equipment With Celtron Load
- Tested sample: plastic films, laminated materials, adhesive tapes,
adhesive bandage (plaster), release paper, plastic films, leather,
rubber & plastic, paper, fiber, etc.
- Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat
seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
- Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load
of tested sample
- Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation
of tested sample
- Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force,
elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength,
compression strength, etc.
Main Technical Parameter:
Celtron load cell
5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200,500kg
G, KG, N, LB
LCD or PC
1400mm (including fixture)
0.1-500mm/min (adjustable )
Panasonic Servo Motor
High Precise Ball Screw
1∮, AC220V, 50HZ
One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English
software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user
Place the sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given
speed to pull the upper fixture upward, and the upper load cell
with sensor to check tensile strength and convert the strength into
voltage sign and output to the display screen.And the strength
value will be displayed automatically on the computer.
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise
ball screw (Taiwan)
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b,
Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data
automatically or by manual operation
3. Data transmission: RS232
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display
with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching
in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation
-time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is
manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength,
compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval
maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length,
width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional
Chinese, and English.
The introduction of Haida:
Haida products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink
printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products,
environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products,
plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and are
applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection
institutions and academic fields. Our products meet UL, ASTM, JIS,
GB,SO, TAPPI, EN, DIN, BS and other domestic and international